WHO WE ARE
Marc's Independent BMW (MIB) has fourteen years BMW main dealer experience as a BMW technician and specialises in German vehicle servicing and diagnostic work. If you're looking for top quality vehicle servicing and repairs then get in touch today.
Supported by 20 years experience, our fully equipped workshop can quickly identify and resolve your BMW/MINI queries and repairs.WHY USE MARC'S INDEPENDENT BMW
- Our service offers significant savings on typical dealer costs.
- We only use OE quality and genuine BMW and MINI parts. All guaranteed for at least 12-months.
- We update your i-Drive / Dash / Service Booklet as appropriate.
- We have dealer level BMW/MINI diagnostic equipment which is constantly kept up to date.
- We offer a mobile BMW/MINI diagnostic service.
- We are VAT registered and used to dealing with warranty claims.
- We can organise an MOT for your vehicle - and given sufficient notice, can service your vehicle on the same day.
- Our quality approach to our work is reflected in our many 5* reviews by our loyal customers.
- We don't fix things that aren't broken. We treat your car as if it were our own.
- We are BMW/MINI experts but there are limits to our knowledge, capacity and tooling for certain repairs. If we cannot fix it, we'll be straight and tell you - not take your money and leave you in trouble.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT OR OBTAINING AN ESTIMATE
- Include as much detail as possible including the registration number of your vehicle.
- We can't always quote without first seeing the vehicle.
SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS
We can often see you at short notice, however please telephone on 01922 279099 and leave a message if we are unable to answer.
Typical services available at short notice include:
- Vehicle checks / vehicle inspections
- Brake fluid service
- Oil and pollen filter services
- BMW diagnostic (plug in)
- Basic BMW coding (not programming)
- Changing of bulbs (subject to type)
REBOOKING OR CANCELLING APPOINTMENTS
We do not charge to rebook or cancel appointments. We understand that your circumstances may change, and when they do, we kindly ask that you please inform us at the earliest opportunity so that we may offer the appointment to another customer. Thank you for your understanding.
VISITING WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT
We are always delighted to meet existing and new customers, and you're always welcome to call in. However, please note the following:
- If we have time to help you we will, without question, but there are times we are flat-out busy and will be unable to assist or will have to ask you to wait. We'll always find a place in the diary for you!
- Our opening hours vary. We are usually on-site 07:30 Monday to Saturday. Because we start early, once the booked work is done we go home. If you plan on visiting us after 14:00 (or 11:00 on Saturday), we advise calling first to make sure we'll still be on site when you arrive.
Marc's Independent BMW are based in Aldridge, near Walsall in the West Midlands. Our full contact details are shown below and the flag on the map (Google Maps) is exactly where our unit is located. Entering our postcode into your satnav (WS9 8RL) will get you close but please refer to the map for the final stage of your journey! Look for the sign "Lion Industrial Park Units 8-11" and we're through the large metal gates to the left of the sign.
BREAKDOWN AND RECOVERY
We don't provide recovery services, but we often receive vehicles that have been recovered. If you vehicle has just broken down and you plan on having the vehicle recovered to us, please call us on one of the numbers shown below first.
We also offer a mobile BMW/MINI diagnostic service where we bring dealer level diagnostic tools to you. Please note that we don't perform repairs off site, diagnostics only with the exception of battery changes and battery coding. We also use a very reliable and sensibly priced recovery driver in the event your vehicle needs to be recovered back to our workshop.
BLUE MEETS WHITE
Marc's Independent BMW recommends Ian at bluemeetswhite.com
who provides BMW & MINI mobile diagnostics, coding and programming services. When he's not out and about performing mobile diagnostics, you'll often find Ian at our workshop!